As you know that SEO is became more difficult for webmasters and it now a bit typical to rank a website on first page of google. today I am sharing a video course that will give you basic to advance guide of SEO and will let you know about how to get on the first page of Google?
Check out the video,
How to Get on the First Page of Google
Following are the points that you will cover in this course,
- What is Search Engine?
- What is Search Engine Optimization and Why it is Important?
- All about keywords, keywords research and best tools for keyword research.
- Guide about doing SEO before starting a website or blog.
- Factors of Search Engine Optimzation.
- On page SEO & Off Page SEO.
- Guide to On Page SEO including keyword density, keyword stuffing and perfect post length.
- How to Optimize Blog post with proper keyword placement in post, title, url, meta description and image in order to make the post search engine friendly.
- Off Page SEO, Importance of Backlinks Dofollow & Nofollow Links.
- All about Link Building.
- Blog Commenting, Its Importance, How to find blogs and How to write a good and satisfied comment.
- What is Email outreach program, its importance, how to get market email addresses, how to compose Email and a worksheet for Email outreach work.
- Directory Submission, Article Submission and Forum Posting with proper guide.
- Social Bookmarking, Use fiverr for social bookmarking, 200+ dollow social bookmarking sites.
- Will tell you about how I got 851 visits in just one night.
- All about video sharing, best whiteboard animation tools, recording softwares and Sharing Sites.
- What is Guest Posting, how to write an acceptable guest post, 200 Sites that accept guest post in different niche.
- Three best SEO book that will guide to rank your website in top of Google.
This course will let you know each and every knowledge of SEO, Link Building and It's Strategies. With the help of this course you will be know about how to get on the first page of google.
What are the requirements?
- Most Important thing is time to understand the course.
- Normal Internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of website and blog
What are you going to get from this course?
- Over 66 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- A guide to search engine, search engine optimization and its importance.
- Difference between Nofollow and Dofollow Links.
- Complete keyword research guide with a list of best research tools.
- How to do SEO before starting a website
- Guide to On page SEO, its importance and factors.
- Optimizing the post title, url, meta description, image and data with proper keyword research in order to make it search engine friendly.
- You will get to know about Link Building, importance of Backlinks and complete Link Building Strategies.
- Building quality backlinks with blog commenting and a guide to how to find blogs for commenting along with .edu and .gov sites.
- Guide to Email outreach program, use your subscribers, find market email addresses, compose good email and worksheet for email outreach program.
- Build backlinks with social bookmarking, my 800+ visitors from single site, fiverr for social bookmarking and a list of 200+ dofollow social bookmarking site to generate backlinks.
- Guide to video sharing and what are the best tools for white board animation.
- Build reputation and quality backlinks with unique visitors through guest posting, write a good and acceptable guest post and List of 200 Sites that accept guest posts.
- Three Ebooks that will guide you though different ways to rank your website in Top of Google Search.
What you will get from this course in future?
- 100+ Lectures
- More than 10 Hours of content
- Lectures on Google Search Algorithms
- Complete Guide to Google Web Master
- Guide to Google Analytics
- Advance Link Building Strategies
- Get to know about important tools
- Live training of optimizing the article.
- A lot of bonus.
450+ Webmaster already Enrolled so why are you waiting for? There is a huge discount for limited time, grab it now.